Due to Covid19, we have implemented various changes to ensure the safety of all our guests, the site and our cleaner. As a result, in line with Parkdean resorts, we have implemented the below changes;
* Check in will now be contactless. Whitecross Bay staff will be available for any queries but you will now not be required to go into reception to check in.
* The barrier code and key code for the lodge will be sent you via text the day before your arrival.
* The below link is a map of the park, the lodge is located at 4 pony meadows and the site is well signposted around the park.
* We have been working with our cleaners, to ensure both their safety and that of our guests. As a result, we have some changes;
- We have removed soft furnishings such as cushions & throws, ornaments have been removed and additional games etc to reduce the risk.
- We have also been advised to remove excessive crockery therefore there will not be as much as is normally readily available.
- On arrival you will find all crockery in the dishwasher. This is to ensure, it has been cleaned throughly between each guests and guests can rest assured that it is safe.
- On departure, please can we ask all guests to strip the beds and put into the bin bags provided. Please also add used towels.
- All mattresses and pillows have protectors which are changed between each guests.
- Our cleaners are also using a disinfectant spray across the lodge.
* Parkdean have implemented their own changes across the park, which can be accessed here, www.parkdeanresorts. They have social distancing measures in place to ensure your safety, reducing the number of guests within restaurants & bars, offering take away services etc.
If you have any concerns or queries, please contact us on 07825274793 or firstname.lastname@example.org