Thank you for booking with us, below you will find all the info regarding your stay. the one thing missing will be how to obtain your keys to the lodge this will be sent via email 3 days before your stay this is due to security information being sent.
Check in is from: 16:00 - 20:00 If you will be arriving after 20:00 please inform us so
alternative arrangements can be made.
Check out: 10:00 (facilities can be used before and after check-in and out)
Upon arrival please report to reception where they will provide you with a code for the barrier. If you wish to use the swimming pool, there is a charge direct to the park of £15 per family paid upon arrival. Then follow the signs for Pony Meadows we are number 4 pony meadows.
When at the lodge a key safe is situated alongside the front door, the keys are in here. The code to access this will be emailed to you 3 days prior to check in Please close the lock and scramble the digits.
Upon departure please return the keys to the lock and once again scramble the digits. Please ensure the bin is emptied and all lights are turned off and the heating is set back to what it was on arrival.
To open the door, you must hold the handle in the upright position then turn the key.
The heating is currently set on low, on arrival please turn the thermostat up to your
Due to fallen leaves the decking area can become slippy please take extra care.
Whitecross Bay Caravan Park
- Supermarkets Sainsbury's & Tesco allow online shopping delivery to site, you just have to meet them at the top to collect your items.
- In Windermere you have Booths supermarket, Sainsbury's Local and Tesco Express.
- Kendal 25 mins away has a larger selection of your retail shops and superstores.
- Through the door directly in front of you is the heating thermostat, we recommend you set this to 20 degrees the heating is on permanently therefore is controlled via this Stat. Please don't play around with the settings on the boiler itself.
- Oven: should the oven be turned off at the big red switch to the right of the hob, please turn on and push one of the small silver knobs on the display of the oven this will allow the oven to be used.
- TV's : There are three TV's in the Lodge the single room tv is not hooked up to the aerial but does have a built in DVD player. TV in the twin room has full tv access and also a built in DVD player. The main TV in the front room has full tv channels including Sky sports and sky family.
- Travel Cots , we supply two travel cots one small one for up to 9 months this fits in the master room nicely , we also have a standard size travel cot which fits in the twin room. One High chair is also provided.
- Children plastic plates, bowls, cups and cutlery are also provided.
- Towels and linen are provided.
- Outside on the deck area we have table and chairs with a Parasol, please make sure the parasol is put down when not in use and don't use in windy conditions.
- Sofa/seating area, the cushions for these seats are in the single room wardrobe, please try and bring inside if its raining and if they do get wet ensure they have fully dried before placing back in storage.
- The WI-Fi is provided by the park, please search for Whitecross this will take you to a sign up page and then allow you access.
- We don't offer any other WI-FI other than the above.
- Please do not allow dogs in the bedrooms or on the beds or sofas.
- A dog walking area is directly behind the lodge in the wood ,please ensure they are kept on leads at all times.
- Do not leave dogs unattended in the lodge.
- Dogs are allowed in the site bar in a restricted area.
Tel: 07581388146 or 07825274793
Have a great stay and we welcome your feedback?
Ian & Anneka Hulmes